Friday, November 9, 2007

I have this idea... what do you think?

So, I have not the time nor the inclination right now to become an avid blogger- but it has been fun to share with you in this way. So... the idea that I have is to invite you to become partner bloggers with me!! What do you think? A family journal of sorts, a way of communicating the little and seemingly unimportant details of our lives (or the grand and glorious) with each other. I will admit that I have never been what I'd like to be as far as a letter writer (it's the sending part that usually gets me), and though I do like to chat on the phone from time to time- a picture is said to be worth a thousand words. I find this blog quite painless when I am around somewhere with internet access. It is fun to ramble on the keyboard and I think it would be even funner still to be able to read other's rambles and comment on them. So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment