Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween!
Here's a new experience for us- Trick or Treaters! I have never heard our doorbell ring so many times! Having lived out of town (both of us) I don't think we are really used to giving candy out to strangers. Which reminds me of a quote, "There are no strangers here- only friends we haven't met". We went to two ward parties dressed as a Gypsy and a punk. You can guess who was who. Dressing up and pumkins are the only things that I like about Halloween and we didn't even get a pumkin this year. Alas, no jack'o'lanterns. I did discover a brownie recipe that when tweaked Mark says is even better than the mix brownies. For him, that's saying a lot. Which leads me to my next thought. When we make treats it's always better to give away just about all of them. They taste better all around. Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment