Saturday, November 17, 2007

Construction of a temple in San Salvador, El Salvador!!!!

From the office of the First Presidency dated Nov 7, 2007 announcing the construction of a new temple I received the news in an email today as well as a copy of a translated letter dated Nov 16, 2007. Signed by the Presidents Hinckley, Monson, and Eyring they say,

"We are confident that this will be a blessing to the many faithful Saints in this and surrounding areas who have had to travel long distances to enjoy the blessings of a temple... We commend the Saints for their devotion and faithfulness, and are thankful for the blessings that will come to them through the construction of this new temple."

I wish I could convey how this makes me feel, but I think words aren't enough this time. I hope we all take advantage of the great blessings that we can and do enjoy!

Love,
Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment