
Last month Andrew and Jacob were really into climbing tree's everyday. Jacob would say
"I'm Monkey, Mama."
Andrew is always on some adventure, he 's always talking it seems, and it's harder to remember what he says. He's a little brain though, and comes up with some fun ideas now and then that i do remember. The other day Grandpa was giving Jacob a ride on the riding lawn mower, mowing around the big tree in their backyard, through leaves, (which made an interesting design.) etc. Andrew said
"Mom it looks like he's making a Galaxy! thats silly!"
( http://www.news.wisc.edu/newsphotos/images/Milky_Way_galaxy_sun05.jpg )
He always seems to be relating the unrelated. It can be Entertaining.
We put up our Christmas tree the other day and the boys are into the season already, Andrew's been singing "Rudolf", and Jacob, "Jingle Bells". They enjoy dancing to our Christmas music (but always seem to get in trouble when they do, for wrestling..and someone usually gets hurt).
Micheal and I are very happy and enjoying life..well Michael might not be soon since finals are next week, I think.
I guess I have been a little stressed on Sundays, but I guess thats usual, Sunday just always seems to be the opposite of "a day of rest" anymore. Its so crazy usually! Being a primary president you almost never sit down i feel! I'm sure my counselors feel the same (right Isabel : )).
Our primary program is week after next so we've been practicing, so we will probably be a little more stressed until the program is over. I hope it turns out well.
Hope everyone is doing well! Is anyone coming to visit for or around Christmas? It would be fun to see one of the far away families!!! I look forward to your visits! : )









I love those little blonde boys!!! They make my heart smile.
ReplyDelete