Saturday, May 2, 2009

Back on the Ranch...

There's a fun book that has that line or some other with a line like that. It has stuck with me and so now, when I am sharing a few of the things happening on Lakeside Farms-it returns to me.

One of my latest crushes (google search loves while I have nothing better to do) is re-purposing. I learn fun new things (new to me) to do with my old and regular things. This resourcefulness is more than just being thrifty- I like to think that it has been passed down to me through the generations. Talk to someone about the gardening projects at Lakeside.
Very clever, I think. This irrigation system is made from some of the old tutkey parts.


Camilla loved her big sandbox! Soon it will be full of green and growing things. Drip systems and sprinklers- you can call it experiential education. I can't wait to eat some of the labors. What do you think Grampa is doing with a fireworks stand? Fun stuff!






1 comment: