Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Isa!


So happy to be celebrating the birthday of a very loved sister in law. I don't know how old you are turning, but we are glad you were born! Your mother said it well today during testimony meeting. You are doing good and you are good. You make me laugh and leave me awed reverence at your outlook on life. You teach me and are a good friend. Thanks for marrying my childhood best friend!

4 comments:

  1. Isa you are a sister in the truest sense. Happy Day of your birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isa, Happy Happy Birthday. We love you so much. I wish I could be nearer to enjoy your wonderfulness. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. only three-ish moths age difference. i know that growing up - as you were in a grade lower than me in school - those three months seemed sooo looooonnnnng . . . but now that youre married with three kids whos leaving who behind? like i said in my card, i am so glad you have become my sister.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete