
Snowbell died last night. Wade and Darian found her this morning when they went out to feed the animals. Here are some of their thoughts.
Wade wrote; Snowbell died and I felt sad. She was a rabbit and I think Bunbun feels sad. I liked Snowbell. After church Darian and I watched a show about rabbit and wrote these letters.
Darian wrote; I loved Snowbell because her fur was white as snow. I feel sad because she died last night. Snowbell was a shy rabbit. She sometimes hid under her cage. I think her friend Bunbun is sad that she isn't alive. She was my favorite rabbit out of them. Bunbun is the only one alive. Snowbell was a good rabbit. We got her at Nana and Grandpa's house. Ivy gave Bunbun and Snowbell to us. We made her a cage and put them in. We put a fence in front so they cant hop out and hop away. We took care of them, Snowbell had a big wound on her belly. She had a good life. Snowbell was found by me and Wade.









We feel very sorry for your loss. Snowball was for such a very fine pet and friend. He will be dearly missed.
ReplyDelete