32 Weeks are here- well, general conference sunday. Tonight she is busying herself drumming on my right hip. I had heard about rib punches but I never did realize just how far she could reach. Sleeping has gotten more difficult and I can appreciate a little more those who have a hard time getting up in the morning. A travel pillow in the car and a rolled up blanket between my knees when I sleep have really helped. So far I have gained 20 pounds and my back isn't appreciating it much. The farm is full (one more dump) of baby chicks! Around the time they go to market little miss Freeman should be gracing our presence! I am so excited to hold and squish this little person I have been getting to know and I am also excited to let you get to know her too!









Wow you still look so adorable! I am so excited for you and all these new experiences you are having. I can just tell that you are going to be the best mom ever! Love the top!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how great you look! When are possible names going to grace the pages of this blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks! What names we have (really, we don't have a list) mark says will never be told. Not sure why he is against sharing.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete