I can't believe we just sat around talking about staining furniture and stuff moments before you posted and you said nothing! :o) I was actually trying to get some news out of you this time and the last time that I talked with Sherwin on the phone. We are so excited for you! Our prayers are with you!! With much love, Mark and Elisabeth
Hurraaaaaaaaaay! We're so excited!! So our babies are 2 weeks apart. It's so exciting that there are 4 new babies coming to the family!! Love Michael and Jennifer
What a BEAUTIFUL peanut!!!!! How long does it take for a peanut to get to be this size?
ReplyDeleteDad's wish is that the 'God of Heaven may smile upon all peanut growers.'
Ivy can't wait until you can announce which peanut it is . . . Linus? or Lucy?
I can't believe we just sat around talking about staining furniture and stuff moments before you posted and you said nothing! :o) I was actually trying to get some news out of you this time and the last time that I talked with Sherwin on the phone. We are so excited for you! Our prayers are with you!!
ReplyDeleteWith much love,
Mark and Elisabeth
Hurraaaaaaaaaay! We're so excited!!
ReplyDeleteSo our babies are 2 weeks apart. It's so exciting that there are 4 new babies coming to the family!!
Love
Michael and Jennifer