Okay, so actually I don't really feel these things, but it was in an e-mail I received and I thought maybe some of the pregnant people out there might relate. Congratulations to all of them by the way. I do, however have sore ribs- on the right side. Very tender to the touch. After my last doctor's visit they seemed a little worried about me not gaining enough weight and "measuring small". I'm not too worried about it but am supposed to be upping my caloric intake and am scheduled for another ultrasound. I'm looking forward to that. Who wouldn't want to see her cute little self (she's supposed to be the weight of a cantaloupe about 18 inches long). Hopefully they will print some of the shots out and hopefully she is feeling photogenic and then hopefully I will share them with you.
I have decided that we will probably still be living here when she graces our presence and so am making plans to move the computer over to the room with the treadmill, doing something with my sewing machine, and stashing my keyboard somewhere because for some reason I can't get it to work. One day it just didn't turn on. If anyone has any ideas of how I can resurrect it (besides plug it in or change the batteries) I would appreciate it. I loved having a little something to make tunes on. I'm also going to move my dresser in here and refinish another dresser at mom and dad's for our room. It's no painting the nursery's walls or making curtains, but that will have to satisfy my nesting needs.
Still no definate names or cravings.
-Elisabeth and "little miss"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I you ever figure out how to bottle your positive, happy outlook on life you could make a killing. Sorry about the sore ribs though. You are going to be the best mom, I can't wait to see it.
ReplyDeleteI loved the title of this posting! Ha Ha!
ReplyDeleteHey Elisabeth! I love our carseat! We got it off of Babies R Us online (they don't sell that print in the store). It's a graco safe seat (which means you can have the baby in it up until they're 30 lbs.) I have the paisley print and the colors are neutral so I can use it for a boy or a girl. I didn't get the travel system. I bought the graco carseat frame so i can just put the carseat in it and go. It's lightweight and easy to store. Good luck in the coming up weeks! We're so excited for you!
ReplyDelete