We looked out the window this morning, and what did we see? Popcorn Popping on our Apricot tree! Andrew, Jacob and I, stood looking out the window this morning with our hands shaped into binoculars this morning and we sang a few rounds of "Popcorn Popping" as we looked at the new blossoms out the window. Daily Andrew has been having me go out with him so we can "look for signs of spring." With each flower or opening bud we find he shouts with Jacob,
"Hurray! It's Spring, its Spring!" We are excited about the new season coming and the boys are already asking if they can go swimming.
"It's not summer yet!" I tell them.
Valentines day was fun. The boys spent that morning covering our walls, Doors, and even the fish tank with paper Hearts, while I sat cutting them out.
"More, More! "they were chanting, until there were at least a hundred hearts of different sizes all around. then we recieved valentines from Nana and Papa, and Darian and Wade, and then Delivered The valentines the boys had made a few days before. We even recieved some valentine cookies from Amaya. It was a fun day, and Andrew still tries to convince me,
"Mom, It's going to be Valentines day tomarrow!"
I have Pictures, but I can't seem to find the plug that connects my camera to the computer so....maybe if i find it later I'll post a couple.
I want to also make a couple book recommendations. I mostly recommend these to Julie, who I think would enjoy these, but also to anyone who's interested.
I really love the movie, Howl's Moving Castle so I thought it would be fun to read the book since books usually have much more to the story that movie versions. So I read the book "Howl's Moving Castle" by Diana Wynne Jones with Michael and i really enjoyed it! There was so much more brought into the story that wasn't in the movie that was very enjoyable, and really help you understand the movie better. All the why's behind everyone etc.
Also My next read, which was The Castle in the Air, by Diana Wynne Jones, I also recommend and really enjoyed as much, if not more than the first. It is the sequel to Howl's moving castle, though it is its very own story in it's own.
I would love to hear recommendations on books from anyone else! I"m always looking for my next book to read , and I'd love to hear what you guys have enjoyed! : )
-Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









That is so fun that you are able to interact this way with your boys! I think you are a wonderful mother. I too am excited about spring! I have been trying to find some unwanted blossoming tree to nab the branches off of.
ReplyDeleteElisabeth
Thanks Jennifer
ReplyDeleteI will read them. I appreciate new authors, always looking for a new read. Julie