Wednesday, January 9, 2008

IT"S A ... !!

The moment you all have been waiting for has arrived! Well, I sure have been waiting for it! We are excited to present to you a little being. (yep, it progressed from bean to being!) It was so fun (I got all teary-eyed) as we watched it kick it's feet, put it's hand up to it's mouth to (maybe?) suck it's thumb (we didn't see actual sucking motion quite) and even caught a yawn that was precious (but a bit eeirie in the photo). So, can you tell the gender?









Love,
Elisabeth

4 comments:

  1. Is it a Mr. Kik flavor? I can't really tell, but it kind of seems like there is something there.

    Excited all over again, but for you of course this time,
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. By looking at the picture where baby is "sucking" its thumb, baby looks just like Mark's family in the head shape and position of the eyes from overall first glance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it just amazing!! How absolutely wonderful to be able to see that little something that is going to turn into the center of your life in just a few short months. This was never an option when Dad and I were waiting and counting.

    I think it must take practice to be able to visualize who I am looking at in these b&w's. How fun and exciting! Congratulations all over again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on Elisabeth! If we wanted to interpret ultrasounds we would have gone to med school! Don't Leave us guess for long! Congradulations to you both, well all three of you now! We love you!

    ReplyDelete